The automatic feeding mixer is very convenient to use and is also not limited by the site. It is a very popular type of mixer at present and is often seen on the construction site. However, there are also some problems in use, such as failure to start normally. Why does this happen? Now let's introduce the specific reasons.
1. If only the electromagnetic switch of the starter makes a "cluck" sound when starting, but the crankshaft does not rotate. This may be caused by the battery "broken".
2. If the pole post and pole post clamp are not in good contact and are burned due to heating, the mobile automatic feeding mixer truck will suddenly turn weakly, accompanied by the smell of burning rubber or smoke at the battery.
The reason why the automatic feeding mixer cannot be started normally (Figure 1)
3. Its battery has a serious self discharge. When its electrode plate and diaphragm are seriously aged, it will stop temporarily and can be started every time, but the crankshaft can only be turned when the parking time is long or the automatic feeding mixer is started the next day. At that time, you can consider replacing the battery.
4. If there is only a slight "click" when starting, and then there is no response, it can be that the starting relay is stuck.
5. When the meshing cut in surface of the flywheel gear ring is deformed, there will be a idling sound when the starter drive gear and the engine flywheel gear ring collide during startup.
6. When the holding coil of the starter electromagnetic switch is wrongly connected to the power terminal or the three wires on the key switch are wrongly connected, once the main power switch is turned on, the starter drive gear and the flywheel ring gear will engage and rotate together.